BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023: Apply for 170461 Vacancies for TGT, PGT, and Primary Teacher
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 170461 teachers. The vacancies are for the posts of TGT (Graduate Teacher), PGT (Post Graduate Teacher), and Primary Teacher. The online application process will start on June 15, 2023 and will end on July 12, 2023.
To be eligible for the BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- They must be a citizen of India.
- They must have completed their graduation or post-graduation from a recognized university.
- They must have a valid teaching certificate.
- They must have a good academic record.
- They must be able to pass the BPSC Teacher Recruitment Exam.
The application process for the BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023 will be online. Candidates can apply for the exam through the BPSC website. The application fee is ₹1000 for general category candidates and ₹500 for SC/ST/BC candidates.
The BPSC Teacher Recruitment Exam will be a written exam. The exam will be conducted in two phases. The first phase will be a screening test and the second phase will be a mains exam. The screening test will be a multiple-choice question (MCQ) based exam. The mains exam will be a descriptive type exam.
- The online application process will start on June 15, 2023.
- The online application process will end on July 12, 2023.
- The screening test will be conducted on August 19, 2023.
- The mains exam will be conducted on September 19, 2023.
- The result of the screening test will be declared on September 29, 2023.
- The result of the mains exam will be declared on October 29, 2023.
How to Apply
To apply for the BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023, candidates can follow these steps:
- Visit the BPSC website.
- Click on the “Teacher Recruitment 2023” link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill in the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
For more information, candidates can contact the BPSC at the following address:
Bihar Public Service Commission Patna, Bihar India
Benefits of Being a BPSC Teacher
There are many benefits to being a BPSC teacher. Some of the benefits include:
- A stable and secure job.
- A good salary.
- Good working conditions.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- The satisfaction of helping young people learn and grow.
If you are interested in a career in teaching, the BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity. The application process is now open, so don’t miss your chance to apply!